Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet Baby Shells Dress ePattern!

Hey there all!! This is a new ePattern that I have ready to go on my etsy site! The pattern is for the dress only. As the other items are patterns I have bought.
This is an original PATTERN made by me for the Sweet Baby Shells Dress. Pattern is for 0-3, 3-6, 6-9, 9-12, 12-18 and 18-24M.
Items needed to complete this dress are:Crochet hook sizes G (6, 4.25mm)& H (8, 5.00mm)Yarn: size 3, baby/sport weight yarn, or other similar yarn.Sewing Pins and Yarn Needle.
Close up of top of dress
Full View

Back of one of the ones I made

Chocolate and Pink.. Yummie!

Full View

A started, but never finished dress.. maybe in a couple days!
Once you have bought the pattern, I am here to help you in anyway I can. I can send you more pictures, if you don't understand exactly what to do.
Pattern is e-mailed to you, please let me know at checkout where to send it. It will be sent to you within the day of purchase. Pattern is NOT PDF.
Please do not in any way copy or distribute this pattern, as this is my home business and my way of helping to support my family! Thanks!
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check my other listings! Check back soon!
~Sweet Crochet Baby~

1 comment:

Gloria P. said...

I love your work...and I really love the white dress with the blue trim...!