Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blanket DONE and Listed!
Here is the blanket I was working on last time I posted. It is done!!
I am offering this blanket in my etsy store for $50.00
That includes a free earflap hat in matching colors!
Take a look at my store and if you'd like anything made, let me know!
I do make other sizes than baby-child, just have to contact me.
This blanket is 40 inches x 40 inches.
Has unique rasied seaming.
Lattice type ruffle/border.
This blanket took about 3 days to complete.. and the free hat only takes me about an hour to make! So tell me what you think!
~Sweet Crochet Baby~




3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very nice! I like the color combination--brown and pink is not something you see every day!

A Musician by Grace

River Glorious said...

This is so CUTE! You sure you don't want to keep it for yourself?

Gloria P. said...

beautiful......i love your work..and your site looks great.